Winter Retreat 1: January 18-21, 2019
Winter Retreat 2: February 15-18, 2019
Looking for an awesome retreat for your youth group during those brisk long winter holiday weekends? Search no further than our Winter Retreat! Join us for an action packed weekend, filled with all the summer camp activities (minus the lake) that you know and love! Youth groups can lead their own worship times, and will be able to enjoy all the benefits of spiritual rest and renewal usually enjoyed on youth retreats. You can focus on relationship and fellowship with your youth, without needing to worry about creating games and other activities to keep them engaged! Ridge Haven's qualified and fun event staff will focus on creating spaces to allow youth to engage, so you can focus on the important discipleship aspects of youth ministry.
- Enjoy games like Bubble Soccer, Razz, Meadow Classic, and more!
- Explore our vast campus during a brisk hike.
- Get geared up for our intense Mission Impossible game you know and love!
- Warm up around a campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Enjoy times of devotion and/or worship led by your own youth group and leaders.
- Close out your weekend with a classic Ridge Haven Barnes Party, complete with all the dances you know and enjoy, plus a few surprises!
Please note: Youth also have the option of Winter Camp, which is designed for youth groups and individuals who prefer a longer event with the full Ridge Haven camp experience, complete with guest speakers and musicians.
Find out more.
Ready to Book?
Please contact Steve Cobb, Guest Services Manager, to make a reservation for this event by calling our office at (828) 862-3916.
November 1 - $123
December 1 - $135
Register after December 1 - $145
Check out photos from past Winter Retreats here!
For questions regarding Winter Retreat, call us at 828-862-3916.
Office hours are 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).