Winter Retreat 1: January 13th-16th, 2017
Winter Retreat 2: February 17th-20th, 2017
Hey youth groups! Ridge Haven has your cure for cabin fever: Winter Retreat! Join us for this action-packed, team-building event where youth groups can lead their own worship times while also enjoying endless wintry fun and staff-led activities, Ridge Haven-style:
- Compete in spirited games of street hockey, bubble soccer, football, and group and individual competitions.
- Explore our vast campus during a brisk hike.
- Warm up around a campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Experience the wild thrill of our popular snow tubing run (weather permitting).
- Enjoy times of devotion and/or worship led by your own youth group and leaders.
- Groups with male students need to bring at least one male leader and groups with female students need to bring at least one female leader. One leader per eight to ten students is the recommended ratio.
(Please note: Youth also have the option of Winter Camp, which is designed for youth groups and individuals who prefer a longer event with the full Ridge Haven camp experience, complete with guest speakers and musicians. Find out more.)
Cost & Registration:
Winter Retreat 1(January 13th-16th, 2017): $135 per person
Winter Retreat 2(February 17th-20th. 2017): $100 per person (2 night option)
$125 per person (3 night option)
To learn more about Winter Retreat, call the Ridge Haven office at 828-862-3916. Office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).
Check out photos from our 2016 Winter Retreat 1 here!