October 13th - 17th, 2014
Our annual Keenagers Conference is an exciting and spiritually refreshing time for adults over 40 amid the extraordinary fall foliage of the Western North Carolina mountains. Hear from an inspiring guest speaker, enjoy special live music and engaging fellowship, and take part in plenty of fun activities like guided nature tours, a fall festival, and Reformed Bingo. It will be an experience you won't soon forget!
Speaker & Musician
To be announced...
Cost & Registration
Registration information is coming soon! Keenagers will be available at the rates below, which are all-inclusive and include registration fee, lodging, meals, and activities:
- Averett Deluxe Room (Queen/Sleeper Sofa): $754 (2 people)
- Averett Standard Room (2 Doubles/2 Doubles with Bunk): $667 (2 people)
- Azalea Room (King/Twin/Double): $630 (2 people)
- Cassels Room (Double Bed): $588 (2 people)
- Laurel Room (Double Bed): $588 (2 people)
- Please note: For any additional people in a room, add $150 per person
To find out more information, please call the Ridge Haven office toll free at 877-862-3916. Office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).
Photos from Past Keenagers Conferences
Check out all the photos from our 2013 Keenagers Conference here!