Take your family on the summer vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy exciting activities and games for the whole family, one-of-a-kind “summer camp” experiences for your kids, and wonderful teaching from guest speakers. We promise you the kids will not want to leave (and neither will you!). Don’t miss it!
- Action-packed games and activities for the whole family such as our popular group games like "Mission Impossible", "Juggernaut", and "The Greatest Game Ever Played", and lots of evening special events.
- A festive 4th of July celebration!
- A "summer camp" option for all kids third grade and above, including optional overnight camping under the stars, late-night fun, and extra group games, all part of the family rates.
- Endless recreational opportunities such as our 100-foot water slide, ropes and obstacle courses, archery, and hiking or biking across Ridge Haven’s magnificent, scenic property. See more activities that are available here.
- Dozens of hard-working summer staff at your service while leading activities for the family and fun times for the kids. Join in or kick back and watch the excitement!
Family Camp 1(June 19th-24th): Sean Lucas
Dr. Sean Michael Lucas currently serves as Senior Pastor of Independent Presbyterian Church, Memphis, Tennessee. He began serving as Senior Pastor in January 2017.
Born in Stratford, New Jersey, Sean moved up and down the eastern seaboard as a child. He graduated from Bob Jones University (BA, 1993; MA, 1994) and Westminster Theological Seminary (PhD, 2002). He was ordained as a Presbyterian minister in 2003, served on the staffs of PCA churches in Kentucky and Missouri, and worked as Senior Pastor at First Presbyterian Church, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, from 2009 until 2016.
Sean has taught at two theological seminaries: Covenant Theological Seminary, where he served as chief academic officer and associate professor of church history from 2004 until 2009, and Reformed Theological Seminary, serving as professor of church history from 2011 until 2017. Sean has also written many books, including On Being Presbyterian: Our Beliefs, Practices, and Stories (2006); God’s Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan Edwards (2011); J. Gresham Machen (2015); and For a Continuing Church: The Roots of the Presbyterian Church in America (2015). He and his wife, Sara, have four children: Samuel, Elizabeth, Andrew, and Benjamin. In his spare time, he loves to run and follow the St. Louis Cardinals.
To learn more about his most recent book, For a Continuing Church: The Roots of the Presbyterian Church in America (2015), click here!
Family Camp 2(July 3rd-8th): Stephen Speaks
After graduating from Clemson University in 1993, Stephen Speaks started coursework at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, MO. After his first year there, Stephen and his wife, Rebekah, accepted a short-term staff position with RUF at the University of Southern Mississippi and returned to Covenant Seminary in 1996. Stephen graduated with a Masters of Divinity in 1998, and is in his 19th year with RUF at Clemson. Stephen and Rebekah have three children, Kathryn, Connor, and Paul.
- Family Camp 1: June 19th-24th, 2017
- Family Camp 2: July 3rd-8th, 2017
Rates and Rooming information can be found here.
New this year! Our camping cabins are now available for Family Camp! Our camping cabins offer a more rustic camping experience with 5-6 bunk beds in an open space and a shared separate bathhouse. More information can be found on our Rates and Rooming information page here.
Family Camp Packing List (both weeks)
For questions, call us toll free at 877-862-3916. Our office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).