|Winter Retreat Dates|
|January 2016 Dates TBA|
|February 2016 Dates TBA|
Hey youth groups! Ridge Haven has your cure for cabin fever: Winter Retreat! Join us for this action-packed, team-building event where youth groups can lead their own worship times while also enjoying endless wintry fun and staff-led activities, Ridge Haven-style:
- Compete in spirited games of street hockey, soccer, football, and group and individual competitions.
- Explore our vast campus during a brisk hike.
- Warm up around a campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Experience the wild thrill of our popular snow tubing run (weather permitting).
- Enjoy times of devotion and/or worship led by your own youth group and leaders.
- Groups with male students need to bring at least one male leader and groups with female students need to bring at least one female leader. One leader per eight to ten students is the recommended ratio.
(Please note: Youth also have the option of Winter Camp, which is designed for youth groups and individuals who prefer a longer event with the full Ridge Haven camp experience, complete with guest speakers and musicians. Find out more.)
Cost & Registration
Stay tuned...dates, pricing, and registration information for our January 2016 and February 2016 Winter Retreats will be posted here at a later date. To learn more about Winter Retreat, call the Ridge Haven office toll free at 877-862-3916. Office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).
Check out photos from our 2014 Winter Retreat here!