January 17th - 20th, 2014 (FULL)
Hey youth groups! Ridge Haven has your cure for cabin fever: Winter Retreat! Join us for this action-packed, team-building event where youth groups can lead their own worship times while also enjoying endless wintry fun and staff-led activities, Ridge Haven-style:
- Experience the wild thrill of our popular snow tubing run (weather permitting).
- Explore our 900-acre winter wonderland during a brisk hike.
- Compete in spirited games of street hockey, soccer, football, and group and individual competitions.
- Warm up around a cozy campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Enjoy your times of devotions and/or worship led by your own youth group and leaders.
(Please note: Youth also have the option of Winter Camp, which is designed for youth groups and individuals who prefer a longer event with the full Ridge Haven camp experience, complete with guest speakers and musicians. Find out more.)
Cost & Registration
To find out more information, call the Ridge Haven office toll free at 877-862-3916.