|2015 Winter Retreat Dates|
|January 16th - 19th: FULL|
|February 13th - 16th|
|Winter Camp (Dec. 29th, 2014 - Jan. 2nd, 2015)|
Hey youth groups! Ridge Haven has your cure for cabin fever: Winter Retreat! Join us for this action-packed, team-building event where youth groups can lead their own worship times while also enjoying endless wintry fun and staff-led activities, Ridge Haven-style:
- Compete in spirited games of street hockey, soccer, football, and group and individual competitions.
- Explore our vast campus during a brisk hike.
- Warm up around a campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Experience the wild thrill of our popular snow tubing run (weather permitting).
- Enjoy times of devotion and/or worship led by your own youth group and leaders.
(Please note: Youth also have the option of Winter Camp, which is designed for youth groups and individuals who prefer a longer event with the full Ridge Haven camp experience, complete with guest speakers and musicians. Find out more.)
Cost & Registration
Our Jan. 16th - 19th Winter Retreat is full, but our Feb. 13th - 16th Winter Retreat is still available at the cost of $125 per attendee. To register or find out more information, call the Ridge Haven office toll free at 877-862-3916. Office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).
Check out photos from our 2014 Winter Retreat here!