- Take I-26 West toward Asheville and turn off at Exit 40.
- Take State Route 280 to Brevard and the intersection of US 64 West.
- Continue straight through the intersection of State Route 280 and US 64 West (do not turn).
- Take US 64 West through Brevard toward Rosman, Toxaway, and Cashiers.*
- Approximately 12 miles west of Brevard, past US 178 and State Route 215 at Headwaters Outfitters on the right, look for the Ridge Haven sign, near the white-frame Victory Baptist Church on the right and the blue M&M Grading building on the left.
- Turn left at the sign onto Frozen Creek Road and follow the road approximately 4.5 miles to the entrance to Ridge Haven on the left.
* - Many GPS devices will try to take you through Rosman, but the quicker route is to stay on US 64 West until you reach Frozen Creek Road.