Service Project Camp (SPC) is designed to give youth groups and individual rising 6th-12th graders the chance to develop team-building skills in a fun and exciting camp environment. This low-cost alternative to a typical camp is a unique opportunity for youth to take the next step in their Christian walk while having the time of their lives!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Campers will spend 3-4 hours each afternoon working together on a service project on the Ridge Haven property.
- Projects will mostly involve landscaping, including clearing brush, blazing new hiking trails, and building rock walls. Campers are not required to have any special skills to get the job done, just the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirt under their nails.
- During the rest of the day, campers can experience all the benefits of our normal camps, including worship times, special music, group games, and endless recreational activities.
- Enjoy every kind of fun under the sun: Check out the activities we offer here.
- Grow closer to each other and closer to the Lord during special times of worship, devotion, and prayer.
- Play and work with the guidance of dozens of hard-working summer staff who live out their faith every day.
Watch our camp video to get an inside look at what camp at Ridge Haven is like:
Cost & Dates
June 4th-9th: $275*
July 23rd-28th: $305*
* Discounts are available! See our Camp Discounts for more information.
Be sure also to check out our other summer events for Junior and Senior Highers:
Check out photos from all of our 2017 Summer Camps!
For questions regarding SPC, call us at 828-862-3916.
Our office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).