July 1-5, 2014
Take your family on the summer vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy exciting new activities, special games for the whole family, one-of-a-kind “summer camp” experiences for your kids, and wonderful teaching from a special guest speaker. We promise you the kids will not want to leave (and neither will you!). Don’t miss it.
- Action-packed games and activities for the whole family such as our thrilling new 45-foot Giant Swing, our popular “Outpost” game, and lots of evening special events.
- A big 4th of July party with "Lake Olympics".
- A "summer camp" option for all kids third grade and above, including optional overnight camping under the stars, late-night fun, and extra group games, all part of the family package rates.
- Endless recreational opportunities such as our 100-foot water slide, climbing tower, high and low ropes courses, archery, and hiking or biking across Ridge Haven’s magnificent 900-acre property.
- Dozens of hard-working summer staff at your service while leading activities for the family and special times for the kids. Join in or kick back and watch the excitement!
We welcome back South Carolina native Dr. Clarence “Jimmy” Agan of Covenant Theological Seminary to speak at Family Camp once again in 2014. With pastoral experience in the PCA as well as teaching experience at both Covenant and Erskine Seminaries, Jimmy is well-equipped to train and pastor future Gospel ministers. After graduating from Covenant Seminary in 1995 with his MDiv degree, Jimmy studied at Aberdeen University and completed his PhD studies in 1999. During the last two years of his doctoral studies, he taught as a full-time adjunct professor of New Testament at Covenant Seminary for two years. He then taught New Testament at Erskine Seminary for four years, simultaneously serving as Associate Pastor at Greenwood Presbyterian Church during the latter two years.
In 2003, Jimmy transitioned to full-time pastoral ministry as senior pastor at Clemson Presbyterian Church. Since returning to Covenant Seminary, Jimmy has served in many capacities, including Adjunct Professor of New Testament, Dean of Faculty, and, currently, Associate Professor of New Testament and Director of Homiletics. He and his wife, Tricia, have four children.
Cost & Registration
2014 Family Camp rates and registration information will be announced soon. The camp is four nights and five days. Rates are all-inclusive and include registration fee, lodging, meals, and activities.
Call the Ridge Haven office toll free at 877-862-3916 to find out more information.
Help us spread the word about our 2014 Summer Camps with this printable flyer.
Photos from Past Family Camps