|2015 Family Camp Dates|
|June 29th - July 4th (5 nights/6 days)|
Take your family on the summer vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy exciting activities and games for the whole family, one-of-a-kind “summer camp” experiences for your kids, and wonderful teaching from guest speaker Stephen Speaks of Reformed University Fellowship (RUF). We promise you the kids will not want to leave (and neither will you!). Don’t miss it.
- Action-packed games and activities for the whole family such as our popular group games like "Outpost", "Mission Impossible", "Juggernaut", and "The Greatest Game Ever Played", and lots of evening special events.
- A festive 4th of July celebration!
- A "summer camp" option for all kids third grade and above, including optional overnight camping under the stars, late-night fun, and extra group games, all part of the family rates.
- Endless recreational opportunities such as our 100-foot water slide, ropes and obstacle courses, archery, and hiking or biking across Ridge Haven’s magnificent, scenic property. See more activities that are available here.
- Dozens of hard-working summer staff at your service while leading activities for the family and fun times for the kids. Join in or kick back and watch the excitement!
Watch our camp video to get an inside look at what camp at Ridge Haven is like:
We are very excited to welcome Stephen Speaks of Reformed University Fellowship (RUF) at Clemson University as our Family Camp speaker! After graduating from Clemson in 1993, Stephen started coursework at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, MO. After his first year there, Stephen and his wife, Rebekah, accepted a short-term staff position with RUF at the University of Southern Mississippi and returned to Covenant Seminary in 1996. Stephen graduated with a Masters of Divinity in 1998, and is in his 17th year with RUF at Clemson. Stephen and Rebekah have three children, Kathryn, Connor, and Paul.
Cost & Registration
Family Camp, which is five nights/six days, is available at the family rates listed here. Note that you can receive a 10% discount when you complete your registration with paid deposit by May 15!
Register for Family Camp by clicking on the button below. Instructions for registering are available here.
For questions, call us toll free at 877-862-3916. Our office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).