A Day of Prayer for Ridge Haven- February 26th, 2017
As you may know, at the 2015 General Assembly we were given the privilege of asking our churches to pray for Ridge Haven on February 26th. We would appreciate your congregation praying for our ministry. Our desire is and has always been to come alongside our churches to witness to “the next generation" and we cannot do it without you.
- Ridge Haven’s primary goal has always been for all campers and guests who come here to leave knowing Jesus Christ better than before they came. Pray that if it be His will, the Lord will continue to work through Ridge Haven to lead hearts to Christ.
- There are so many youth out there in desperate need of hearing the gospel. Pray that Ridge Haven will always have the resources necessary to bring those with financial limitations to camp on scholarship.
- Ridge Haven’s summer staff and speakers are the foundations of our camp ministry. Pray that they will set a godly example and be a shining light of the Lord’s love for the campers.
- Praise God for sparking greatly increased interest in Ridge Haven in recent years. Ask that He will continue to open the eyes of more churches and groups to Ridge Haven’s camp and year-round retreat ministries.
- Pray for the residents of the Ridge Haven community, some of whom are retired and face health challenges. Ask that the Lord may grant them the wellness and strength to continue serving Him.
- Thank you so much for your support, your prayers, and for your consideration of praying for us on February, 26, 2016. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Any time that you would have available for us to come to your church and do a short presentation about our ministry, we would love to do so. We would be thrilled to share what the Lord is doing at Ridge Haven.
Please take part with us in praying and praising God for what He is doing in and through Ridge Haven.
With much gratitude,