Service Project Camp
|2015 Service Project Camp Dates|
|June 15th - 19th (4 nights/5 days)|
|July 6th - 10th (4 nights/5 days)|
|July 27th - 31st (4 nights/5 days)|
|Junior High Camp (June 1st - 6th)|
|Junior High Camp (June 8th - 12th)|
|Senior High Camp (June 8th - 12th)|
|Senior High CSI Experience (June 8th - 19th)|
|Senior High CSI Experience (July 6th - 17th)|
Service Project Camp (SPC) is designed to give youth groups plus individual Senior and Junior Highers the chance to develop team-building skills in a fun and exciting camp environment. This low-cost alternative to a typical camp is a unique opportunity for youth to take the next step in their Christian walk while having the time of their lives!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Campers will spend 3-4 hours each afternoon working together on a service project on the Ridge Haven property.
- Projects will mostly involve landscaping, including clearing brush, blazing new hiking trails, and building rock walls. Campers are not required to have any special skills to get the job done, just the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirt under their nails.
- During the rest of the day, campers can experience all the benefits of our normal camps, including worship times, special music, group games, and endless recreational activities.
- Enjoy every kind of fun under the sun: head to our big lake to swim, kayak, and plunge down our 100-foot water slide, brave our climbing tower and ropes courses, dive into our Mud Pit, or jump on mountain bikes and explore our scenic and spacious property. And that’s just scratching the surface! See more activities here.
- Grow closer to each other and closer to the Lord during special times of worship, devotion, and prayer.
- Play and work with the guidance of dozens of hard-working summer staff who live out their faith every day.
Watch our camp video to get an inside look at what camp at Ridge Haven is like:
Cost & Registration
Service Project Camp, which is 4 nights/5 days, is available at the prices below:
- June 15-19: $275 per camper
- July 6-10: $275 per camper
- July 27-31: $190 per camper
Register early and save:
- Register by March 1: $35 discount
- Register by April 1: $25 discount
- Register by May 1: $15 discount
- No other discounts apply
Be sure also to check out our other summer events for Junior Highers and Senior Highers:
Check out photos from both of our 2014 Service Project Camps:
For questions regarding SPC, call us toll free at 877-862-3916. Our office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).