Group Service Project & Camp
|Group Service Project & Camp Dates|
|June 9th - 13th: FULL|
(Waitlist Being Accepted)
|July 7th - 12th: 5 nights/6 days|
|July 28th - Aug. 1st: 4 nights/5 days|
|Also Available for Junior Highers & Senior Highers|
|Junior High Camp (June 2nd - 7th)|
|Junior High Camp (June 16th - 21st)|
|Junior High Camp (July 21st - 26th)|
|Junior High GAW (July 21st - 26th)|
|Senior High Camp (July 21st - 26th)|
|Senior High GAW (July 21st - 26th)|
Group Service Project & Camp is designed to give youth groups plus individual Senior and Junior Highers the chance to develop team-building skills in a fun and exciting camp environment. This low-cost alternative to a typical camp is a unique opportunity for youth to take the next step in their Christian walk while having the time of their lives!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Campers will spend 3-4 hours each afternoon working together on a service project on the Ridge Haven property.
- Projects will mostly involve landscaping, including clearing brush, blazing new hiking trails, and building rock walls. Campers are not required to have any special skills to get the job done, just the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirt under their nails.
- During the rest of the day, campers can experience all the benefits of our normal camps, including worship times, special music, group games, and endless recreational activities.
- Enjoy every kind of fun under the sun: head to our big lake to swim, kayak, and plunge down our 100-foot water slide, brave our climbing tower and ropes courses, dive into our Mud Pit, or jump on mountain bikes and explore our scenic and spacious property. And that’s just scratching the surface! See more activities here.
- Grow closer to each other and closer to the Lord during special times of worship, devotion, and prayer.
- Play and work with the guidance of dozens of hard-working summer staff who live out their faith every day.
- June 9th - 13th: Speaker to be announced soon...
- July 7th - 12th: Dean Conkel will serve as speaker. Dean is the pastor at Dayspring Presbyterian Church in Forsyth, Georgia.
- July 28th - Aug. 1st: Speaker to be announced soon...
Cost & Registration
Group Service Project & Camp is open to youth groups and their leaders as well as individual Senior and Junior Highers. Please note that the June 9th - 13th camp is now full (waitlist being accepted). The remaining two camps are available at the following costs:
- July 7th - 12th (5 nights/6 days): $265 per camper
- July 28th - Aug. 1st (4 nights/5 days): $175 per camper
Register early and save on any Group Service Project & Camp! Once you've registered online, call us at 877-862-3916 and the appropriate discount below will be applied:
- Register by April 1st: $25 off per camper (no other discounts apply)
- Register by May 1st: $15 off per camper (no other discounts apply)
- After May 1st, each camp is regular price
To register, click on the button below. Instructions for registering are available here.
Be sure also to check out our other camps for Junior Highers and Senior Highers:
Parents, bring your kids to camp and have your own vacation at Ridge Haven. Reserve a room or apartment to coincide with camp. See our accommodations.
Help us spread the word about Group Service Project & Camp and the rest of our 2014 Summer Camps with this printable flyer.
Check out all the photos from each 2013 Group Service Project & Camp:
For questions regarding Group Service Project & Camp, call us toll free at 877-862-3916. Office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).