Group Service Project & Camp
|Group Service Project & Camp Dates|
|June 9th - 14th: 5 nights/6 days|
|July 7th - 12th: 5 nights/6 days|
|July 28th - Aug. 1st: 4 nights/5 days|
|Junior High Camp (June 2nd - 7th)|
|Junior High Camp (June 16th - 21st)|
|Junior High Camp (July 21st - 26th)|
|Junior High GAW (July 21st - 26th)|
|Senior High Camp (July 21st - 26th)|
|Senior High GAW (July 21st - 26th)|
Group Service Project & Camp is designed to give youth groups plus individual Senior and Junior Highers the chance to develop team-building skills in a fun and exciting camp environment. This low-cost alternative to a typical camp is a unique opportunity for youth to take the next step in their Christian walk while having the time of their lives!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Campers will spend 3-4 hours each afternoon working together on a service project on the Ridge Haven property.
- Projects will mostly involve landscaping, including clearing brush, blazing new hiking trails, and building rock walls. Campers are not required to have any special skills to get the job done, just the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirt under their nails.
- During the rest of the day, campers can experience all the benefits of our normal camps, including worship times, special music, group games, and endless recreational activities.
- Enjoy every kind of fun under the sun: head to our big lake to swim, kayak, and plunge down our 100-foot water slide, brave our climbing tower and ropes courses, dive into our Mud Pit, or jump on mountain bikes and explore our scenic 900-acre property. And that’s just scratching the surface!
- Grow closer to each other and closer to the Lord during special times of worship, devotion, and prayer.
- Play and work with the guidance of dozens of hard-working summer staff who live out their faith every day.
Cost & Registration
Group Service Project & Camp is open to youth groups and their leaders as well as individual Senior and Junior Highers. The camps are available at the following discounted costs (no other discounts apply):
- June 9th - 14th (5 nights/6 days): $250 per camper
- July 7th - 12th (5 nights/6 days): $265 per camper
- July 28th - Aug. 1st (4 nights/5 days): $175 per camper
Be sure also to check out our other camps for Junior Highers and Senior Highers:
Parents, bring your kids to camp and have your own vacation at Ridge Haven. Reserve a room or apartment to coincide with camp. See our accommodations.
Help us spread the word about our 2014 Summer Camps with this printable flyer.
For questions regarding Group Service Project & Camp, call us toll free at 877-862-3916.