Group Service Project & Camp (GSP)
|Group Service Project & Camp Dates|
|July 7th - 12th: Completed|
|July 28th - Aug. 1st: Full|
Group Service Project & Camp (GSP) is designed to give youth groups plus individual Senior and Junior Highers the chance to develop team-building skills in a fun and exciting camp environment. This low-cost alternative to a typical camp is a unique opportunity for youth to take the next step in their Christian walk while having the time of their lives!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Campers will spend 3-4 hours each afternoon working together on a service project on the Ridge Haven property.
- Projects will mostly involve landscaping, including clearing brush, blazing new hiking trails, and building rock walls. Campers are not required to have any special skills to get the job done, just the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirt under their nails.
- During the rest of the day, campers can experience all the benefits of our normal camps, including worship times, special music, group games, and endless recreational activities.
- Enjoy every kind of fun under the sun: head to our big lake to swim, kayak, and plunge down our 100-foot water slide, brave our climbing tower and ropes courses, dive into our Mud Pit, or jump on mountain bikes and explore our scenic and spacious property. And that’s just scratching the surface! See more activities here.
- Grow closer to each other and closer to the Lord during special times of worship, devotion, and prayer.
- Play and work with the guidance of dozens of hard-working summer staff who live out their faith every day.
July 28th - Aug. 1st: Patrick Womack is our speaker. Patrick serves as pastor at Hazelwood Presbyterian Church in Waynesville, NC.
Cost & Registration
Please note that Group Service Project & Camp is no longer available for 2014, but will return in the summer of 2015. Registration and pricing information will be posted here at a later date.
Parents, send emails to your kids while they are at camp with the Parent Communicator here!
Be sure also to check out our other camps for Junior Highers and Senior Highers:
Check out photos from both of our 2014 GSP Camps:
For questions regarding GSP, call us toll free at 877-862-3916. Our office hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday).Tweet