Take advantage of the following discounts* for our 2015 Summer Camps! Once you've registered online, please notify our office toll free at 877-862-3916 and the appropriate discounts will be applied manually:
- General Assembly Camp:
Campers who have parents attending the PCA's General Assembly can attend Junior Camp, Junior High Camp, or Senior High Camp the week of June 8-12 at these discounted prices:
- Register after March 15: $195 per camper (no other discounts apply)
- Register for General Assembly here.
- First-Time Campers:
Campers attending Ridge Haven for the first time receive a $25 discount.
- Bring a Counselor:
Youth groups who opt to be accompanied by their own counselors receive $150 off per camper (no other discounts apply). A minimum of six campers is required. Groups with male campers need to bring at least one male leader and groups with female campers need to bring at least one female leader. One leader per eight to ten students is the recommended ratio. One counselor for every eight to ten campers is the recommended ratio. Ridge Haven summer staff are available to assist.
- Families with Multiple Children:
- 2nd child: $50 discount
- 3rd child: $75 discount
- 4th child: $100 discount
- Bring a Friend:
Returning campers who bring a friend that is a first-time Ridge Haven camper receive the following discounts:
- Bring one friend: $50 discount
- Bring two friends: $75 discount
- Bring three friends: $100 discount
- Trail Life Summer Adventure Camp:
- For every nine campers, one leader can come free
- No other discounts apply
- American Heritage Girls:
Please call us at 877-862-3916 for individual chapter discounts.
* Note: Some discounts do not apply to already discounted weeks. See the individual camps for exceptions.