During your stay at Ridge Haven, there is so much to do, from hiking and climbing to swimming and canoeing. But when it’s time to take a break from all the activity, both our Bookstore and our Camp Store, The Haven, are your perfect destinations!
Ridge Haven’s Bookstore, conveniently located in Robeson Hall has been refurbished and restocked to ensure guests get the most out of their visit. Bookstore shoppers will find:
- Reformed and evangelical books by such authors as R.C. Sproul, Jerry Bridges, Bryan Chapell, James Montgomery Boice, Francis Schaeffer, Tim Keller, and James Dobson.
- Devotionals, study guides, and Christian fiction.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and other Ridge Haven apparel.
- Adorable stuffed animals.
- Countless keepsakes for you to take home and remember your stay with us.
The Bookstore is open upon request and during regular Ridge Haven-sponsored events. Contact the Ridge Haven office if you would like to schedule a visit to the Bookstore while you and your group are here.
Camp Store: The Haven
The Ridge Haven Camp Store, affectionately known as The Haven, is geared specifically for our youth. Located in Shepherd's Hall, The Haven provides children and teens with a fun, country store-like atmosphere complete with rustic wood floors, specially designed “barn” doors, and benches and tables for playing games. Campers who stop by The Haven can get:
- Ridge Haven T-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other apparel.
- A wide assortment of bottled drinks and snacks for when the munchies hit.
- Fun toys and stuffed animals.
- Basic camping supplies in case anything runs out during your stay.
- Bracelets, sunglasses, and lots of other cool souvenirs.